Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE BLOG...

I spent a long time trying to figure out how to get music to play when someone reads my blog. It was time wasted. Emma thought she knew so she played around with it long after I'd given up. She thought she was unsuccessful too. Then today when I was checking my blog I heard music! How could this be since we didn't figure it out......

Then I listened hard and realized it is Dionne Warwick!!! Ugggh! Now everyone will think I'm a Dionne Warwich fan!! Apparently Emma is better than we both knew and she downloaded a list of songs to my blog and now.....you've probably guessed it......we don't know how to get it off!!

Steve.......help!!

Anyway, Enjoy Dionne while you read......she's not all that bad!

5 comments:

Bella the dog said...

Looks like the computer situation is getting better. Skype as soon as you can!

Ahh... Deja Vu while at work!!!

Kristi said...

That is hillarious!!! But after a while the music makes me feel like I am at the Dentist!!!LOL If your computer guy Steve doesnt come through for you then let me know and I can give it a whirl....

Love your blog, and will buy your book!!!

Kristi

Bonnie Jo said...

My Dear Andra,
We are finally home again and I was so glad to be able to read your blog...I tried from the hospital computer but did not see anything new posted while we were in that waiting room, and it would not allow me to send a message. Mother is doing well (I sent details in an email to you just now.) I am LOVING this BLOG...please keep it up somehow, with all you have on your "to do list"...so proud of you! Can't wait till the day I can visit those bakeries with you, and so many other places as well! Oh, how I hope that day is in our future!! LOVE YOU, ALWAYS. Bonnie

donna said...

The computer at work has no speakers so I've been saved.haha
Hope all is well and Mr. Joseph is back to his wonderful self!I will bring my 2 piece bathing suit and do a photo op @ the beach in Peru just for you Andra. You are sooooooo bad! I laughed and laughed! I'll be talking to you soon from Peru!
Love and kisses-
Shelley

Fuson's in Alaska said...

Love the comment you left on my blog....you crack me up!!! I love ya lots!!!